- About Solis Industria
- The company is based in Karlshamn. The company’s address is Gröna Vägen 11, 374 52 Asarum.
- If you wish to get in touch with us, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your case and your contact details, and we will hear from you shortly.
- When you complete your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your email address. In the confirmation you will find all information about products, price, billing and delivery address.
- If something is wrong with the order confirmation, you should immediately contact us by email to email@example.com.
- Our normal delivery times are 1-7 days. NOTE! Orders placed on weekends are sent no earlier than Monday after.
- If delays in the delivery should occur (without us notifying you of longer delivery time), please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All prices in the store are stated in SEK and all prices are including 25% VAT.
- We reserve the right to price changes caused by price changes from the supplier, misprints in the price list and inaccuracies in prices due to incorrect information and reserve the right to adjust the price.
- Return Policy
- When purchasing goods on the website, you as a customer have a legal 14 day right of withdrawal that applies from the time you have received a product that you have ordered.
5.1 When using your right of withdrawal:
- You must inform us that you regret it. The message should be sent to us email@example.com. In your message, your name, address, e-mail address, order number and which goods the return applies to must be clearly stated.
- You should return the products to us immediately and at the latest within the legal 14 days after the notice of withdrawal.
- You are responsible for return shipping, delivery and condition of the products when returning, the products should therefore be sent well packed and in original packaging.
- On the refund amount, we reserve the right to deduct a sum corresponding to the decrease in value compared to the original value of the product when used or damaged product.
5.2 The right of withdrawal does not apply to:
- Products that have been sealed (sealed) due to health or hygiene reasons and where the seal (seal) has been broken by you.
- Products that have the character of sealed sound or picture recording and where the seal has been broken by you.
- Specially made products, which has been specially tailored for you or has a clear personal touch to your wishes.
- Services that have been completed and where you have explicitly agreed to the service commencing without a right of withdrawal.
- Goods that can rapidly deteriorate, such as food.
- Loose numbers of newspapers or magazines.
- For more on the legislated right of withdrawal, see here.
- Complaints and complaints
- We inspect all products before they are sent to you. Should the product still be damaged or misdirected when it arrives, we undertake, in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation, to rectify the error free of charge.
- You must always contact us for approval before returning a defective item.
- The complaint must be sent immediately after the defect has been detected.
6.1 How do you go about complaining?
- Any faults and defects must always be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org where you enter your name, your address, e-mail address, order number and a description of the error.
- If we fail to fix the error or deliver a similar product, we will refund you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. We are responsible for return shipping for approved complaints.
- We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not incorrect in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. In the case of complaints, we follow guidelines from the General Complaints Board, see arn.se
- Limitation of Liability
- We take no responsibility for indirect damages that may occur due to the product.
- We do not accept any liability for delays / errors due to circumstances beyond the company’s current (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, labor conflict, fire, war, authority decision, reduced or no delivery from supplier.
- Furthermore, no responsibility is assumed for any changes to products / product properties that have been changed by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
- Product information
- We reserve the right for any printing errors on this website as well as final sales of products. We do not guarantee that the images reproduce the exact appearance of the products as a certain colour difference may occur depending on the display, photo quality and resolution. We always try the best way to expose the products as accurately as possible.
9. Cookie Information
- Purchase Conditions
Payment with Payson. With Payson you pay easily and securely. Choose to complete the purchase directly with VISA, MasterCard and internet bank or pay afterwards on invoice or partial payment. Read more here: www.payson.se